Source: Wikitree via Instagram
1. [+518] What ㅋㅋㅋ I’d understand if she was wearing a hazmat suit but dressed like that? I thought this was a joke
2. [+308] Wow… that’s a staff member..? MAMA deserves the criticism for this one
3. [+9] I don’t know why even outfits like this have to be sexualized. Why not just wear a hazmat suit? Why make it so tight? I just really don’t get it, are we still in 2000? This is the reality of women’s rights in Korea.
4. [+4] I thought I was watching an SF movie…
1. [+208, -3] It’s funny but it also makes me mad. What were they thinking? This isn’t appropriate at all for virus prevention. What’s with the silver outfit?
2. [+77, -3] There hasn’t been much reason to laugh but they just gave us one.. ^^
3. [+11, -0] It bothered me when I was watching it too. And a lot of them seemed like they didn’t want to bother with sanitizing but they were being forced to. And the clothes? What is she supposed to be, a maid?
4. [+6, -0] Tightness of the outfit aside ㅋㅋ I feel like we’ll look back on this and regret it 100% ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+9, -4] Mnet’s like “we have to take preventative care but we also have to sexualize women” ㅋㅋㅋ wake up, you ajusshis…