Source: Yonhap News via Daum
1. [+940, -68] How pathetic to be leaving comments like that at 48 years old, tsk tsk
2. [+750, -77] The court basically just said that being a bar host or hostess is an insulting job
3. [+832, -354] Wow, so they can go raid ilbe or womad and collect hundreds of thousands in taxes
4. [+471, -84] I don’t get why people even comment these things. Would you like it if someone said that about your daughter? And the person who commented it is quite old, too…
5. [+359, -40] The fact that he was fined means that it went on his record. And obviously the fine is hefty because it hurts the offending party in a deep way.
6. [+21, -6] It’s not like these girl groups are wearing much clothes anyway. They should be fined 500,000 won themselves if their skirts don’t come to their knees and their tops show skin.
7. [+13, -1] Imagine leaving a comment like that as a 48 year old ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+9, -1] Well, there’s only a thin line of difference between a girl group and a bar hostess. They both work in the pleasure industry, no?
9. [+9, -2] I can’t believe this is even a crime. Korea has to be the only country that penalizes people for saying something like that about a celebrity.
10. [+9, -2] Honestly, though, I do sometimes wonder if girl groups have to dress like that? And I feel bad for them as a fellow woman… I’m in my 20s/30s but I hope these girl groups realize that you are the creator of your own worth.