4th generation idols seem to have really opened up now
+ Sooner or later, SM will reveal plans to debut a rookie boy group
+ YG reveals plans to debut a new girl group
original post: theqoo
1. Boy groups are still too weak… Looks like girl groups have started
2. Are they 4th generation idols?
3. I know girl group songs, but I barely know boy group songs… I only know TXT’s songs
4. I’m curious, what is the standard for the 4th generation?
5. I know almost all girl groups, but I hardly know any boy groups…
6. Girl groups are definitely 4th generation, but boy groups are a bit of a pity… If boy groups are a bit more explosive, it’s 4th generation
7. It still feels a bit hazy
8. It’s like the 3.5th generation
9. Looks like it’s the 4th generation of girl groups
10. First of all, it’s definitely not the 3rd generation, I think the generation has changed