Source: Asia Economy via Naver
1. [+516, -57] The reason so many people go all in on YouTube. You don’t need an education or anything. You just need a lot of subs to bring in an income.
2. [+320, -8] The good thing about having kids as your audience is that they watch videos on repeat. All day… the views can’t be rivaled.
3. [+74, -16] I don’t even come close to making the income of a 9 year old ㅠㅠ
4. [+23, -1] You don’t need education in this world anymore. As long as you have wit and ideas, you’ll be able to make a living.
5. [+16, -2] I have a feeling we’re going to be left with a bunch of idiots in the future when all everyone wants to do is YouTube…
6. [+12, -0] Seems like everyone in the world has watched this kid except me
7. [+9, -0] Times have changed. Education isn’t the only path to wealth anymore.
8. [+9, -2] I see everyone walking around with cameras these days. Filming for a good cause is fine but please stop if you’re just doing it for quick cash or to act crazy for attention.
9. [+7, -0] Can’t they just not run ads on kids’ content? There are so many adults exploiting kids for money now… using kids for vlogs and stuff like that.
10. [+7, -0] YouTuber really must be the #1 dream job for children nowadays