Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+3,429, -50] That gopchang band costs more than actual gopchang meat ㅋㅋ ugh, she went too far with the pricing
2. [+2,752, -48] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that for 59,000 won, she’s crazy
3. [+2,061, -70] She’s playing it real. She knows exactly how to manipulate foolish pigs into buying it up.
4. [+219, -6] Since she claimed she wouldn’t be monetizing her YouTube, she’s decided to get her money elsewhere
5. [+213, -4] I’d understand if you really wanted to buy a scrunchie for 60,000 won but it’s literally just a scrunchie…
6. [+209, -2] She’s selling pants for over 400,000 won… ㅎㅎ
7. [+201, -5] Why would she do this? Is she not embarrassed? There are others using their fame for positive influences and then people like her who use it to rip others off.
8. [+175, -1] I don’t get why the rich do this, this is just being so greedy. She deserves the hate.
9. [+170, -3] How foolish does she think people are?
10. [+148, -2] I bet you this won’t last long. She’ll slash prices soon before the whole thing goes under.
11. [+128, -5] She’s been a celebrity for so long that she has no idea how the real world lives
12. [+115, -2] Hul, I’ve always been a fan to the point where I follow her YouTube channel but this feels wrong. The design isn’t even pretty enough to warrant a 59,000 won price tag ㅋㅋㅋ but I guess that’s the price of looking natural?.. ㅋㅋ
13. [+107, -2] She’s a thief without a knife… ^^
14. [+106, -1] Gong Hyo Jin used to sell a ring for 129,000 won and Seo Jung Hee tried to sell a trash can worth 300,000 won and they both still get hate for it. People try to compare this to other luxury brands but those luxury brands have proven their quality over a period of time. You can’t just put these price tags on without proving your brand quality first. I thought she was a rather humble person from her YouTube channel and her decision to not monetize it so this is disappointing.
15. [+81, -1] She probably started vlogging to promote this stuff in the first place