Source: Star Daily News via Nate
1. [+737, -4] He’s such a kind person and works hard at everything he does. He’s smart and has a healthy outlook on life. When I saw his call with his mother, I realized that he matured the way he did thanks to his loving parents ㅎㅎ He’s an American Korean.
2. [+637, -3] I’ve lived abroad for a long time and I really like foreigners like Tyler
3. [+595, -4] Tyler is so fluent in Korean and is always the type to work hard so I support him. Wishing you more luck, Tyler~
4. [+50, -2] Tyler and Sam Okyere are true Koreans ㅋㅋ please give them social security numbers ㅋㅋ
5. [+44, -0] He puts me in awe every time I see him with how careful and genuine every word that comes out of his mouth is. We all know he’s gifted in language skills but I think I trust him more because I align with his views of the heart and life. I wish him the best in all that he does!
6. [+31, -0] I hated him at first because he’s so smart… but that was just my envy speaking… I now realize that he is a person I can learn a lot from.
7. [+28, -0] I love him, he’s more Korean than a Korean person
8. [+23, -0] He’s someone I really want to be friends with. I’m older than him but I feel like there would be so much to learn from him. Just someone I’d love to sit down and have a chat over beer and fried chicken with ^^
9. [+23, -0] The house is so Tyler~ shows his love for Korean culture but modified to be practical!
10. [+22, -0] He’s someone who makes me feel greedy about wanting to keep him here in our country. I hope he continues his studies and work here.