Source: Seoul News via Naver
1. [+2,239, -2] A responsible dog owner~~ very cool~~
2. [+1,273, -9] Cho Seung Woo always proves to be an actor of class
3. [+967, -74] This article seems like a jab at Park Eun Suk and his animal hoarding ways
4. [+464, -11] Difficult not to compare to a certain someone… Cho Seung Woo is showing an example of responsibility. I hope he lives a long and happy life.
5. [+273, -12] How is he so cute? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His ears are so uniquely positioned ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+176, -0] They say you only need to see one to know 10 about a person. I always thought Cho Seung Woo was just a good actor but he seems to be an amazing human being as well to adopt not one of those toy-like pretty puppies but an older abandoned animal. I’m sure he’ll be a good example to others who think that pets are just accessories.
7. [+117, -2] But will Park Eun Suk learn anything from this? He’s probably sitting in the back and swearing about how he got unlucky by getting caught. After all, he’s the one who thought all of the people who thought his actions as problematic as simply ‘jealous people jumping on the bandwagon to hate on him’..
8. [+110, -4] This article really does make me think of a certain someone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ only adopts purebreds, all those excuses just to abandon them in the end. Dogs never forget their owners but he was more preoccupied with the now, with wanting to look cute… Humans always disgust me.
9. [+96, -2] As someone living with two 18 year old dogs myself, I love seeing news like this. If you love dogs, take care of them until the end. They’re family. This is more heartwarming to read especially after news of a certain actor these days.
You have to experiment with the dosage and time lag Cialis boite de 28 prix le médicament, allergie au forum pour les femmes, avis now. Prix viagra pour homme a l unite USD 5. Viagra sans ordonnance livré en 24h USD 9. www.cialispascherfr24.com Generique de viagra prix USD 7.