Source: SpoTV News via Naver
1. [+1,755, -106] Looks like they settled
2. [+540, -145] We need harsher laws on libel… How could you make up something like this? And what’re they going to do if he’s accused of being a bully for the rest of his career?
3. [+640, -297] His friends must’ve gotten jealous now that he’s on the brink of fame..
4. [+360, -49] To all the people who are still hating on him even after it’s been revealed that he didn’t do any of that… do you enjoy doing that? What if he really didn’t do any of that stuff, how can you be responsible for what you’re saying to him right now?
5. [+294, -36] Why isn’t he suing the person.. he should sue, why not? Sue him for libel.
6. [+156, -3] Seeing as how he isn’t suing, they 100% settled ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+145, -2] What the? The first post sasid that he was an infamous iljin that everyone knew… and now it’s a “misunderstanding”??? And the mention of how the talks went well sounds like they settled? ㅡㅡ
8. [+117, -3] Isn’t it obvious that he paid them off and settled? How can you “misunderstand” something like that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+114, -7] I bet he settled
10. [+85, -1] The bully can have fragmented memories of the incident but the victims never do, they remember everything, so it makes no sense that the supposed victim had an “error in memory” about this whole thing.