Source: Insight via Instagram
Hate comment: I came to the US when I was two and received my citizenship. I’ve lived here ever since and attend UCLA now so I’m saying this as a college student that you’re really annoying and I can’t stand that you show off about the little time you spent living here. And you go spouting off in English that you can’t even speak. Honestly, your English isn’t even that good. But then again, you only ever attended community college here so I guess that makes you a fool in the end after all. And I know that your story about giving up your residency is just an excuse. You’re not allowed to hold dual citizenships these days so you had to give one up and why not give up your US residency since you want to be a Korean actor anyway, right? You thought people wouldn’t catch that if you just beat around the bush? ㅋ With how below Henry you are, you still really wanted to guest on ‘I Live Alone’?
Park Eun Suk: I’ll be guesting on the show next week as well~ ^^ please look forward to more of my stories beating around the bush!
1. [+1,141] Now that it’s in the news, the hate commenter deleted their comment and ran away ㅋㅋ shouldn’t have done it in the first place if they were going to be this embarrassed 🤭
2. [+1,095] Don’t write hate comments unless you want to be sued
3. [+472] It’s fine to hate someone but why leave a hate comment too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+387] F*ck, don’t you mess with Logan Lee
5. [+364] I went to his page to check out the comment but he already deleted it and ran away ㅡㅡ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+260] Imagine going to UCLA and wasting your time writing comments like that 😂
7. [+232] Some people are so twisted~~ all I see is a jealous person
8. [+204] I doubt he could write a comment like this to Ma Dong Suk
9. [+119] Seems like our Eun Suk is gaining popularity since he’s getting comments like this, right? The hate commenter must be a coward to have run away so fast… how’d a coward write such a comment in the first place?
10. [+47] I wonder how pathetic his own life is that he’s choosing to see things in such a twisted way