|‘Super Cow 3’ [sold]|
Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
1. [+4,314, -136] I feel like my daughter could draw better than this… I’m a Ha Ji Won fan myself but this is a bit.. maybe she should’ve taken some lessons in art school before pursuing something like this? I don’t know much about art myself so please ignore this comment. I just don’t think this is it…
2. [+2,911, -32] I can hear the sighs of professionals all the way from here
3. [+1,388, -14] When celebrities pursue art, why do they all start with abstract paintings? Even painters who specialize in abstract art start with the basics and venture into abstract art later on in their careers.
4. [+1,117, -30] This is art? Looks like scribbles
5. [+921, -27] I don’t feel any care in this at all. Nothing touching about it, joyous, no feeling.. ㅜㅜ I’m a Ha Ji Won fan but I’m worried this will cause her to earn antis.
6. [+458, -2] I’m more amazed at the person who bought ‘Cow 3’ ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+319, -6] I burst out laughing when I saw Ha Ji Won’s painting. Is this a joke????
8. [+152, -2] Celebrities think they can get away with anything with their fame.. I’m actually starting to feel bad for professionals and experts who’ve dedicated their whole lives to this craft..
9. [+145, -2] This is art? My 5 year old daughter can do better than this. I feel so bad for the professionals.
10. [+118, -3] I usually don’t leave comments but Ha Ji Won-ssi, you’re kidding, right…
11. [+113, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing at seeing ‘Super Cow 3’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you sold that as art? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I may not know much about art but I can tell when something sucks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you’d expect to see this hanging at some elementary school’s art board ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+88, -1] I guess fame is all that really matters… because my eyes will never understand this as art…