Source: OSEN via Nate
“There are a lot of people with tattoos, and people who either like or dislike tattoos. Everyone has a different opinion on it so it’s not something that you can say is right or wrong.”
1. [+3,289, -230] This person’s right. It’s not like she got the tattoos as a minor, or committed a crime, or was even a school iljin… This isn’t an issue where we can claim she’s right or wrong in.
2. [+3,025, -313] I’m a woman who just thinks Han So Hee is pretty and a good actor so I’m wondering what her past of having a tattoo or smoking has anything to do with her now?????;;; ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She already got the tattoo removed, but what does that have anything to do with any of you? Not like she negatively affected you with it.
3. [+2,195, -246] Haters need to worry about themselves
4. [+168, -41] People are always quiet about male actors or male idols with past photos of smoking or tattoos, why all this fuss over a rookie actress? Did she commit a drunk driving accident? Or was she an iljin?
5. [+134, -55] Enough hate comments on female celebrities… did you all learn nothing from Sulli and Goo Hara?
6. [+116, -22] Whether she had tattoos or smoked, it’s her free will, isn’t it? Not like she was a minor at the time either.
7. [+95, -33] This is right. You’re free to get tattoos, as long as it doesn’t affect others. Don’t assume that she was a ‘rebel’ or whatever..
8. [+87, -21] She probably liked tattoos before her debut and then got them removed so she could have a bigger variety in roles. No point in attacking her for it. She’s a good actor and works hard. Her drama’s fun too.
9. [+82, -11] Wow, she must have a strong mental to get the tattoo removed
10. [+71, -34] Even if the “past isn’t important” anymore, there are a lot of stars who have had their careers ruined over their past, so I suggest she handle this well