Source: Mydaily via Nate
“Hello, I am an agent who works with wealthy individuals in connecting them with sponsors. I apologize for the abrut message but we have a client who is interested in you and am reaching out to you about it. Please reply to us after thinking about it and I will provide you with the details.”
1. [+1,685, -111] It’s not only celebrities who get sponsor offers, a lot of regular women get them too ㅋㅋ
2. [+1,352, -278] She’s acting like she doesn’t partake in this stuff…
3. [+1,076, -108] Propofol
4. [+131, -3] This sounds more like someone’s playing a joke on her… because I would think that the truly wealthy have their own connections in getting to meet people. Why publicly through SNS??
5. [+126, -17] There are actually a lot of scams related to this but look at her feeling all smug because she thinks it’s real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why would a wealthy man want you ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+106, -1] I don’t think it’s a real sponsor. Probably one of those scams where they blackmail you if you reply with interest.
7. [+88, -9] She’s clearly sharing this to feel smug about it ㅋㅋ embarrassing. Even non-celebrities get scam messages like this.
8. [+60, -12] It seems like the message was sent as a joke… why would she publicly share it… does she want to feel important? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+53, -2] True sponsors will never DM you through SNS ^^
10. [+26, -8] It must be true that celebrities get sponsor offers all the time.. how can they resist the temptation? Unless you’re originally from a super rich family..