Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+677] This drama isn’t the fault of the actors. The scriptwriters just made it so boring.
2. [+306] It’s okay… these tears and the feeling of guilt will make you work harder next time and earn better results. It’s good for you…
3. [+261] They didn’t promote the drama enough… kept promoting ’18 Again’ instead…
4. [+183] I think this will help her mature into a better actress
5. [+56] I like the drama a lot, and I know a lot of others do too. Find strength.
6. [+71] It must be hard for her.. ㅜㅜ how heartbreaking
7. [+15] I enjoyed ‘More Than Friends’… JTBC just didn’t promote it enough. They only promoted ’18 Again’…;;
8. [+25] I can relate to how she feels… but this is just a hiccup on our paths. Sometimes the deeper we delve into something, the more confusing or scary it can get. We don’t always have to be perfect.
9. [+9] I caught up on ‘More Than Friends’ through Naver TV last week ㅠㅠ I really liked it, I should’ve watched it on TV instead
10. [+16] Not the fault of the actors. The storyline is just too frustrating and boring.