Aespa with a slightly unusual plan, music show broadcast schedule this time… (3 weeks of promotions in total)
The first week – Self-produced stages on YouTube
The second week – Only Music Bank and Inkigayo
The third week – Only M Countdown and Music Core
original post: theqoo
1. No, but why…?
2. SM is taking care of their artists’ health?
3. I just want to watch the live stages..
4. I miss Aespa’s stage so much… I need to watch Karina’s fancam
5. But I want to hear them sing live
6. Honestly, if they make a comeback with a good song, they don’t need to go to music shows to promote it
7. Do they have other schedules?
8. Looks like SM is experimenting with Aespa to reduce dependence on music shows… But why did they do that experiment with Aespa?
9. I don’t like it…. I want Aespa to appear on music shows a lot ㅠㅠ
10. I want to see the kids’ faces a lot ㅠㅠㅠ Why did SM do that? ㅠㅠㅠ