Aespa’s Winter getting sworn at on FMKorea right now
During a recent Vlive, aespa’s Winter said to listen to their song “Forever” ‘Oh Jo Uk’ or five trillion times. This is similar to ‘Oh Jo Oh Uk (5 trillion, 500 million),’ which is a coined word often used by Korean feminists to signify an enormous number. This word is used commonly by Korean feminists when they’re surprised by something by a large amount. Words such as ‘Oh Jo Oh Uk’ and ‘Hubba Hubba’ were previously criticized for being used to express hatred towards men.
These Hannam netizens have gathered to their usual online community to heavily criticize the idol group member. They commented, “Why do they keep using this word if they don’t know the meaning behind it?” and “How will their fans shield them from this?” cr
original post: pann
1. [+558, -13] They’re getting canceled by the entire world for acting like this but they’re still doing it…? Seriously, they must be the only ones who aren’t aware they’re freaking pigs ㅜ
2. [+430, -9] The Hannam losers are being sworn at by the entire world, and they still haven’t woken upㅋㅋ.. Do they want the world to learn this? Shameless..
3. [+365, -17] Who do they think they are? Winter is jjang
4. [+245, -1] They don’t care when male idols use it or they can’t attack because they’re scared of their fandom, while they only attack female idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+243, -2] These guys didn’t care if BTS and Seventeen members used the word but now they’re making a fuss because a girl group member used it. They are just losersㅋㅋ..