Source: Korea Ilbo via Naver
1. [+549, -32] I hope they have a comfortable stay before they return to their homeland
2. [+258, -51] They are highly skilled figures and I think helping them is great for our national dignity. I remember watching American movies growing up of the US doing the same thing and helping other countries, protecting people.. and now our country gets to do the same. News like this makes me feel patriotic and proud.
3. [+196, -18] After all the news about whether they’d be actually coming or not, my heart breaks seeing them actually here. I hope that they are able to have a comfortable stay while they are here.
4. [+127, -13] So many children~ how cute are the little kiddies~ I’m so glad they’re all here safe and sound
5. [+112, -4] I hope they can find comfort and adjust well here…
6. [+47, -3] Political and religious differences aside, I’m just imagining myself in their shoes. I welcome them here. Most of them are young, skilled professionals with children. I hope that they are able to train and grow to their potential here and take their skills back to their homeland and help rebuild an Afghanistan that protects their freedom.
7. [+28, -2] They must be feeling so sad after losing their country and being in a foreign land now, let’s all welcome them warmly. It’s not like there are thousands of them here.
8. [+25, -2] I hope the little kiddies can get a good education here so that they can grow up and take it back to their home country and help build it back up