Article: Taking pictures outdoors without face masks? Agencies put restrictions on SNS
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+1,401, -11] Kwanghee: Celebrities need to post content that is fitting of the times… or you’ll be chewed out~
2. [+915, -8] Empty brains
3. [+777, -6] Just as unlikable as always
4. [+57, -1] Imagine the frustrations of these agencies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the frustrations of having to work with brainless kids. Why is it that they need to be taught everything from one to ten ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+54, -0] The A-list stars are being humble. It’s always the mid-tier C-list ones who act like they deserve more than the rest. That’s why they get all the hate.
6. [+36, -0] Celebrities need to be careful because of their influence over the public. Their posts can cause people to think “oh? I guess I don’t need to wear a mask either” or “I guess I can go to a cafe today”… We’re all holding back, we’re not staying home because we want to.
7. [+34, -0] How old are these people that they need agencies to put SNS restrictions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+24, -0] People really don’t care that much about your lives so please filter your content to match the times. Everyone is suffering right now, why even bother posting and getting hate? Why not just hit pause for a moment??
9. [+19, -0] The only people who become celebrities are people with nothing in their brains anyway
10. [+18, -0] Celebrities need to think before they post. Why are so many of them empty brained? As if we already didn’t know how starved for attention they are, they’re also selfish and willing to put other needs before wearing a mask ㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+18, -0] No, keep posting more and proving how empty brained you all are ㅋㅋ
12. [+14, -0] We’re not demanding intelligence from celebrities… just basic sense. So many of them seem uneducated in even the most basic sense ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ no wonder agencies need to manage their SNS posts