Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
1. [+792, -3] And zero risk for a school bullying scandal from ever cropping up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+436, -2] We’re reaching a time where celebrities are going to lose their jobs
3. [+123, -7] There will be less and less of an opportunity for celebrities to pull easy money in a short amount of time
4. [+84, -4] I can hear celebrities losing their income…
5. [+32, -1] 1000 times better than having to see celebrities I can’t stand
6. [+25, -0] I prefer models like Rozy for CFs because actual celebrities cost way too much and all of those costs get passed down to consumers
7. [+24, -0] Does that mean we can buy products for cheaper now or what??
8. [+28, -5] I don’t know, this all feels crazy to me?
9. [+17, -0] It makes me feel bitter that we’re losing the need for human beings. These AI stars won’t ever demand for a pay raise, you can work them all you want… We all knew this would happen but it’s happening faster than I thought