Source: Asia Economy via Naver
1. [+489, -22] Stop.. Stop! Just stop with it all!!!
2. [+251, -27] Still better than the Gangnam plastic monsters~
3. [+213, -13] Why do people care this much about kids equivalent to game characters?? The world is so crazy.
4. [+66, -5] But aren’t they just faces put on actual bodies? Not really fully AI.
5. [+80, -21] I think she’s pretty. No need for everyone to have double eyelids. And with the thighs, not sure why beauty standards are the way they are! Pfft!
6. [+19, -2] Rozy’s ugly but that’s another issue. She just looks so poorly made and fake, and she’s way too skinny too. There’s just such an obvious awkwardness to her.
7. [+19, -6] I think they’re charming. Better than plastic beauties.
8. [+16, -8] It’s not like they’re actual people, who cares if people criticize the looks of an AI?? Not like they’re going to feel hurt by the comments… And they’re AI anyway so they can just fix up the graphic work and change their looks for plastic surgery anyway…
9. [+8, -2] They can do better. They’re supposed to be AI but they look so weird.
10. [+7, -1] Well they’re not pretty.. are we being forced to call them pretty?
11. [+9, -5] Rozy’s actually so ugly though
12. [+4, -0] Soon people are going to be demanding human rights for AI too. You’d have to be crazy for me to care.