Source: Herald Economy via Naver
1. [+398, -20] Let’s kick out all of the celebrities from the CF industry. AI is much better than celebrities who cause all sorts of crimes and scandals and put a negative influence on our youth.
2. [+168, -5] Expensive modeling fees for CFs are all passed straight down to the consumers so using AI models is better!!! And no more undeserving celebrities abusing their power over staff every time they shoot a CF!!!
3. [+111, -2] Scary. I bet in 10 years, we won’t even have real actors anymore. No need for companies to pay expensive contract fees, no need to worry about scandals.
4. [+90, -4] Idol trainees are in big trouble. How can they compete against AI idols who never age?
5. [+75, -3] Time to kick out celebrities being paid millions for CFs once and for all!!!
6. [+14, -2] Why are there only female AIs? Show me the male AIs too.
7. [+9, -0] I don’t like this but I’d rather companies lower the prices of products by using AIs than have celebrities get away with being overpaid for CFs
8. [+10, -2] Finally we don’t have to deal with celebrities we can’t stand anymore
9. [+7, -1] These AIs definitely still look fake but give it five years and I doubt we’ll be able to tell the difference. We only ever see celebrities through the screen anyway so how is this any different.
10. [+5, -0] The concerns we had about our future are becoming a reality..
|Pulse9’s AI idol Dain|
|Lotte shopping’s AI show host Lucy|
|Smile Gate’s AI Han Yoo Ah|