Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+4,263, -262] I don’t care whether someone is bra-less or panty-less but is there a necessary reason to tell people that you’re not wearing either? I don’t want to know.. Go bra-less all you want, no one cares.
2. [+3,470, -256] I mean, it’s up to her whether she works without one on or not but is there a reason to put it in the news? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s funny to that she’s in the news for going on air without a bra on ㅋㅋ
3. [+182, -25] If a male announcer came out and said he went on air without underwear on, he would’ve been treated like a pervert and chased out of his job
4. [+169, -19] That’s so attention seeking. “I go on air with glasses on”, “I go on air without a bra on”, who does she think she is?
5. [+155, -15] It’s fine to take it off if it’s uncomfortable but what’s the point in telling the whole town about it? ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+140, -16] Why is she treating a public broadcast channel like her personal stream?
7. [+135, -24] Crazy… other than the fact that she’s a Seoul University graduate, she’s bad at her job and is always on the news for weird stuff like choosing to wear glasses or not wearing a bra… She’s a new type of attention seeker.
8. [+62, -6] What a tacky attention seeker
9. [+58, -8] I don’t care whether she wears a bra or not but why tell the world about it?
10. [+49, -8] I’m a man and I don’t care at all whether women wear bras or not ㅋㅋㅋ for real.. please just keep it to yourselves….