Source: SpoTV News via Nate
1. [+1,905, -156] Whether she wears bras or panties or not, no one would know if she just kept it to herself. Imagine how much attention she wants that she’s bragging about all of this… talk about a severe case of begging for attention.
2. [+1,549, -143] She must really want fame and money. I feel bad for her.
3. [+1,376, -131] No one cares ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+85, -7] She’s 35 years old and still hasn’t made it so I guess she’s trying to get fame through other ways now..
5. [+75, -5] She should just go freelance and start giving guest lectures on feminism at women’s colleges, she’d make a ton of money
6. [+70, -5] “No bra challenge” ㅋㅋㅋ it’s so sad how she’s trying to make a thing..
7. [+57, -6] She’s weird…
8. [+55, -6] Unless you’re a voluminous woman, going braless barely makes a different. If you want to go braless for comfort, then go ahead. What she’s doing is basically standing in the middle of a city and screaming “I’m braless!!!!!!!” which makes it seem more like she wants attention. I imagine this would make actual women who wish to go braless more uncomfortable with the added attention….
9. [+49, -4] Her only claim to fame as an MBC announcer is… going braless… aigoo, pathetic
10. [+38, -4] Imagine if a male announcer went up to his female staff and was like “I’m not wearing underwear today, guys”