AOA Jimin apologizes for Kwon Mina ‘bullying controversy’, “I’ve been a leader lacking in a lot”
“I can’t express everything in a short post but I am very, very sorry. I was lacking as a leader and I did wrong. As I carry this regret and sense of guilt, I realize that I did not understand Mina well during the time we spent together and I did not look around me carefully. Yesterday, I cried and apologized and cried again. However, I realize that the emotions that Mina has built up about me over time cannot be easily resolved, so I am very sorry. When I was younger, I believed that our team should only show our good sides to our staff and the world. That’s how I thought during my early twenties, but I realize now that I was lacking a humane side as a leader to lead a team in such a manner. I’m sorry for causing controversy and I’m sorry for writing a statement that is all over the place. More than anything else, I’m sincerely sorry to Mina and the members, who spent a lot of effort for the two of us.” cr
original post: nate
1. [+3948, -65] Just look at this is called apologyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She would rather die than apologize to Mina properlyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+3514, -49] No… This is beyond recovery
3. [+3168, -45] Farewell~
4. [+399, -2] How do you bully someone and now you are saying that you are a leader who lack leadership?
5. [+378, -3] This is not like an apology to Mina.. More like an apology she’s issuing because she’s scared to lose her career…..
6. [+362, -3] It was already over when when she called it a piece of fiction
7. [+322, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She apologized to the members, but what about Mina???
8. [+305, -2] I feel bad for Mina