The parents of the victim, 25-year-old Hwang Ye-jin, found the act so severe that they could not simply call it dating violence.
In order to give proper punishment, the name of the deceased daughter and CCTV footage of the assault were released.
T/W: assault and graphic images
The murderer and assailant is still not imprisoned and is living his life just fine
He never gave the grieving family one apology and didn’t show up at the funeral
Just how frustrated was her mother that she went as far as revealing her daughter’s face and name..
1. Ha… my heart was breaking so much that I couldn’t even watch the video and went to sign the petition.. Rest in peace. If our country was in its right mind, they would’ve revealed that f*cker’s information
2. I can’t watch the video, I’ll sign the petition
3. The parents must have felt like their world was crumbling down… seriously, I can’t even begin to imagine what they feel… I signed the petition.. she was so young… this is so sad
4. Can this be anything else than murder? Put him in prison right away and punish him severely so that it doesn’t reoccur
5. I don’t even know how to describe what the parents must be feeling…
6. You f*cked up judicial system, you guys are the ones who are creating murderers
7. F*ck, the comments on YT make me wanna barf
8. And the assailant was an emergency medical technician ㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously, you call this a country?
9. You’re telling me that the man was an emergency medical technician?…
10. How can you say that it wasn’t intentional and that there was no causation????
11. ‘Not intentional”? If 2 men of equal physiques were fighting and that one was assaulting the other, they would’ve called it murderㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. Why aren’t they calling this a murder? F*ck….
14. People who went through trauma, don’t watch the video… I’m so nervous ㅠ