Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+2,082, -27] He was at Itaewon on the 25th and went straight to broadcast activities without isolating. That’s the bigger issue, no?
2. [+1,645, -17] Didn’t he try to deny it?
3. [+545, -6] One by one, they’re starting to admit it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Man, this guy even did the thumbs up challenge ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and I like how he left out the most important part about self isolating
4. [+128, -2] He was all over the broadcast studios during the period he should’ve been self isolating. He thinks an apology will make this go away? Then what does that make the ballerino who went on vacation when he should’ve been self isolating and lost his job over it?
5. [+119, -3] I trusted his upright image so this a shame, farewell
6. [+108, -8] This is worse than Kim Jaejoong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ these guys were actually out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this guy needs a petition too
7. [+94, -2] And we now have proof that Cha Eunwoo is just another fake celebrity
8. [+92, -3] Other than his handsome face, his career really doesn’t have enough footing in the industry yet for him to be acting like this…
9. [+89, -2] The audacity of him to post the thumbs up challenge on May 2nd.. Eunwoo-ya, you’re no different from the rest of them clowns
10. [+88, -5] Such shining examples from our public figures
11. [+87, -3] What would we have done without Dispatch?
12. [+65, -4] Kick this trash out of the industry
13. [+60, -6] Farewell~~~~~~
14. [+53, -3] So why deny it at first? ㅋㅋㅋ They didn’t even try to say it was a private life matter, they straight up said he wasn’t there ㅋㅋ I bet they denied it then because they thought people would take issue with the fact that he was at a bar but no ㅋㅋㅋ should’ve just been honest if you were there
15. [+50, -2] So f*cking fake
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+5,480, -67] The title ㅋㅋㅋ Cha Eunwoo thanking medical staff but hanging out at Itaewon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s such a good actor, why is he so bad in dramas?
2. [+4,295, -64] Wow, look at that acting
3. [+3,880, -53] He’s going to be a great actor, that’s for sure
4. [+410, -2] Celebrities need to stop with the thumbs up challenge, it’s so fake
5. [+386, -4] He acted so innocent, so respectful, so considerate ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+337, -6] Park Gyuri donated masks and asked people to social distance only to be caught at an Itaewon club ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jungkook asked people to social distance only to go to an Itaewon bar ㅋㅋㅋ Cha Eunwoo thanked medical staff while going to an Itaewon bar during a time he should’ve been self isolating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ these people are so fake, it’s gross
7. [+305, -18] I bet you there’s some stuff you can catch in their Katalk group chats too. If they’re dumb enough to go to the clubs during a pandemic, they’re probably addicted to women.
8. [+236, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at him trying to act all innocent and kind
9. [+218, -18] Once you’re friends with Jungkook, it’s over for you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People are birds of a feather, after all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+200, -3] Sigh, you should be embarrassed of yourself, Eunwoo-ya
Source: Top Star News via Nate
1. [+333, -19] He lost it all overnight
2. [+285, -21] As he should!!!
3. [+49, -1] Even if he tested negative, he should’ve been self isolating, and yet he was on several different TV shows;;; imagine how fishy the broadcast staff must feel right now
4. [+38, -1] Leave the show? More like kick him off the show.
5. [+31, -2] Of course he should be taken off the show
6. [+29, -1] So this is how it ends for you ㅜㅠ Goodbye Eunwoo-ya..
7. [+25, -1] Sigh, should’ve been more careful… he really lost everything overnight…
8. [+20, -0] It makes me so mad that he was up there acting like he cared for our medical staff only to be so selfish behind our backs. He also should’ve been honest after coming back from Itaewon but instead he hid it and kept filming. What are the producers supposed to think..
9. [+19, -3] Didn’t he have a ton of female fans? Where are his shields?
10. [+17, -0] Considering the times, it’s just not possible to shield him~~~ Why couldn’t the group just throw a home party and call it a night? ㅜㅜ I understand that at a young age, you’d want to go out and party but doing so in a closed environment as a group like that is truly a wrong.
Source: Money S via Nate
1. [+460, -10] So did the person who spotted them be forced into staying quiet?
2. [+448, -10] What was up with that apology from the person who spotted them?
3. [+358, -9] Medical staff are being overworked and dying, students aren’t able to go to school… for celebrities with so much influence over the youth, what were they thinking? Please don’t show yourselves on TV again.
4. [+61, -10] Best for Jungkook to leave BTS… he’s basically the same as Kangin from Super Junior
5. [+47, -1] None of them are reflecting. Their agencies all knew what was going on but they thought acting like they didn’t know would make the issue pass and get quiet. Now that Dispatch is out with the truth, they’re only admitting to it because they have to. You really think that’s reflecting? They’re probably still thinking that they were only unlucky enough to be caught. And now that I think about it, I think the first person who spotted them and wrote up the post was put under pressure by the agencies or given a settlement to stay quiet.
6. [+45, -0] It only takes a moment for everything you’ve built to come crashing down… Did they not learn anything from seeing groups like Big Bang? ㅜ
7. [+39, -1] Did they actually get tested though, or?
8. [+37, -0] You guys may think your fame will last forever but it takes one moment for you to drop into nothing
9. [+37, -2] I really liked you, Eunwoo.. farewell..
10. [+19, -1] So inconsiderate. Should’ve just been honest and self isolated when the rumors first broke out.
Source: Korea Econ via Nate
1. [+1,648, -50] Even non-celebrities are given penalties if they break self isolation rules, they should’ve been more careful ㅋㅋ And didn’t they deny it at first???? So they didn’t even self isolate and went straight to schedules… Are they even sane???
2. [+1,502, -50] The guy who shot the social distancing campaign not only didn’t social distance but went to a bar that’s on the ban list ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ followed by the guy who thanked medical staff ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the fakeness is disgusting
3. [+1,494, -169] Jungkook-ah, if you want to live your life like there are no consequences, please leave the group. Are you not sorry to the members? To your fans?
4. [+129, -3] So it’s clear that Cha Eunwoo’s upright image is fake. What a reality check..
5. [+120, -1] I bet medical staff are pissed off even more with the thumbs up challenges. The hypocrisy of people giving them the thumbs up only to turn around and hit the clubs.
6. [+112, -5] Don’t let them go just because they’re popular. Song Minho and Park Gyuri were hated to shreds before this.
7. [+112, -5] You’re going to end up like Big Bang if you don’t manage your image
8. [+95, -5] Jungkook’s been acting weird since he’s been getting those tattoos
9. [+83, -3] At a time where everyone is tracing confirmed cases to try and see if they could be infected in a life or death situation, BTS’ agency claimed that protecting his private life was more important. I knew this would come back to bite them.
10. [+75, -2] Fans need to stop trying to shield them with their love and know when to let their artists know when they did something wrong