Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+1,305] That must be so tiring… celebrities are basically having babies born to thousands of pretend mother-in-laws who think they know better
2. [+612] People are going to turn every parent in the world into child abusers at this rate… let’s please draw a line~
3. [+263] I guess I’m going to be arrested soon since my kid has eczema and always wakes up with scratch marks everywhere
4. [+97] People need to mind their own business 😢 Let’s please learn to assess the situations on our own instead of accusing every piece of bruise as child abuse 😢 aigoo~
5. [+284] I think it’s great that people are taking more of an interest in child abuse but let’s please not scrutinize every cut that appears on a child and suspect the parents of everything. Please understand that if you want to bring something like that up, exercise extra caution before doing so.
6. [+60] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People need to worry about themselves, sigh
7. [+52] I reckon it was someone who has never raised a kid before accusing her of that;;; the mark on her cheek looks nothing like a pinch
8. [+29] I remember when my daughter got two mosquito bites around her eyes that swelled up and turned brown, and her pre-school teacher told me to be honest with her about what had happened to the kid ㅎㅎ I’ve been extra cautious about mosquitos in the house ever since.
9. [+13] Too scared to raise a kid in today’s world
10. [+12] Some people just cross the line too much..