Source: Maeil Economy
According to ‘TMI News‘ broadcast news on the 29th, Bang Si-hyuk is ranked as the most valued entertainment industry stock owner in the first half of 2021 with a stock valuation of 3.9 trillion won. His valuation is 6x higher than the combined value of stocks of ‘Big 3‘ rivals Lee Soo-man (SM), Park Jin-young (JYP) and Yang Hyun Suk (YG).
Bang Si-hyuk established Big Hit in 2005 and went public last year. At the time of the IPO, 88% of sales in first half of 2020 were from BTS.
- [+102, -2] No wonder his idols live in Gangnam apartments worth billions of won ~ to be honest I’m a bit envious ㅎㅎ
- [+56, -7] I hope he’ll continue to prosper as a pure artist and won’t let dirty politics get in the way of his vision.
- [+53, -15] Bang Si-hyuk x BTS ~ fighting! ~ ^^
- [+7, -0] 3.9 trillion won.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Daebak! He’s already a conglomerate on his own.
- [+13, -8] He’s really a talented person..
- [+6, -1] He deserves all the success. His company is more valuable than a certain agency that’s full of thugs.
- [+4, -0] Yang Hyun Suk is probably somewhere shaking his fists right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ