Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+343] Don’t think of crawling back out in a few months after posting a pathetic little apology
2. [+340] Who’s that in the last picture?
3. [+103] Goodbye
4. [+68] He did drunk driving too~~
5. [+61] Physiognomy is science
6. [+62] Go on back inside~
7. [+34] His face makes me lose my appetite
8. [+38] Don’t know who you are but farewell
9. [+16] Why’s he like this… ㅡㅡ
10. [+11] Are these pictures really the same person?
11. [+2] I’m curious. If you’re in a group of 3:3 on a pension trip, isn’t it okay to hold hands if you like them and everything.. 😢
– [+20] Only if the other party also likes you back and both sides content to the touch, no…?
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver
1. [+95, -11] If he really meant to kill himself, he would’ve done so quietly. Looks like it’s just another show.
2. [+37, -5] Ba$tard, don’t put on a show
3. [+28, -4] Himchan~ don’t focus your ‘him’ (strength) on that body part~ spend it on something else or you’ll ruin your life
4. [+19, -0] I have no idea who this is
5. [+18, -0] How’s Seungri’s Burning Sun case going??
6. [+9, -0] You need to apologize to your victim. The court made the decision not to put you in court custody so that you can apologize to your victim, what do you think will happen if you just end your life here? The lawsuit will be put on pause and the victim will never get the apology that they are due. You’re only going to torture her more with your death. Don’t think that you can commit s*x crimes, drink and drive, and have suicide be your escape from it all.
7. [+8, -1] Anyone who really means to die will never post about it on SNS… how embarrassing…
8. [+4, -0] Is he an attention wh*re?
9. [+5, -2] Suicide will not absolve you of your crimes. Stay alive and pay the price.
10. [+4, -1] Pay the consequences of your crimes and don’t give up on your precious life. No matter what, suicide is not the answer. How unfortunate…
11. [+3, -0] What a show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ