Source: Han via Naver
1. [+535, -7] Oh man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ that’s really bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+374, -3] They thought the fans would be stupid enough to buy it
3. [+116, -4] Even the Paengsoo cake is four flavors for 20,000 won just because there’s a chocolate on Paengsoo’s face.. ㅠㅠ
4. [+99, -2] I don’t think the cost has anything to do with the cake ingredients but rather the cost of the model?
5. [+51, -4] They would’ve sold a lot more if they had exclusive Baskin Robbins stickers to go with it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+35, -7] I was going to buy this cake for my wedding anniversary… but I figured for that money, I’d rather buy some other fan merch…
7. [+23, -0] I mean… this product just seems like a bait to get BTS more hate. Pointless, meaningless… just Baskin Robbins trying to ride on BTS’ fame???
8. [+19, -2] Well they have to make up the cost of having BTS as models somehow and that was by skimping on ingredients it seems
9. [+18, -1] There’s just too big of a difference compared to the other collab cakes that Baskin Robbins has had in the past!! The marketing was just all wrong with this one. They also threatened fans by accusing them of leaking the ads. I had to cancel my cake pre-order after seeing what it looks like in real life. What a disappointment.
10. [+12, -0] The real life cakes look even worse than that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They should learn from Starbucks how to do these things