Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver
1. [+2,361, -13] Such a young age… may she rest in peace
2. [+442, -15] Ah… She was one of my favorite YouTubers, this is so unfortunate… It breaks my heart that she has left us at such a young age. May she rest in peace..
3. [+429, -12] Reminds me of some comments who were accusing her of using her cancer for views because of how lively she looked. And yet, she was suffering to the point where she couldn’t even leave a last farewell. How unfair is this? To leave at an age that others are enjoying life at.
4. [+172, -4] May she rest in peace
5. [+113, -3] I remember when she was first diagnosed, she was brightly smiling while talking about how she’d probably recover in six months because there was a high chance of recovery… This is so sudden and sad. I had hoped that dawn would usher in the morning…
6. [+61, -1] She inspired so many patients with her positive energy… I’m worried for them and hope that they don’t feel crushed by her death. I remember so many being affected by writer Yoon Ji Hwe’s death as well.
7. [+58, -2] No matter how much medicine has advanced, cancer is still so scary. I’m seeing more and more young people get it and it makes me wonder how stressed our younger generation is. May she rest in peace.
8. [+57, -1] Such a young life.. ㅠㅠ may she rest in peace