Source: Sports Korea via Nate
1. [+3,380, -82] What’s stupid is that back when people were trying to fact check the rumors, all they had to say was that he’s currently self isolating and that they’re going to do their best. People would’ve just moved on and the backlash wouldn’t be as bad as it is now.
2. [+3,358, -137] As always, he’s the only one causing all the trouble in BTS
3. [+2,939, -136] How many times is this already? He’s such a troublemaker.
4. [+245, -8] I was checking out the reactions on Twitter and Armies are still shielding him saying “what’s a big deal about going to a restaurant?” First of all, it wasn’t a restaurant, it was a cocktail bar, not some place you sit down for a meal because you’re hungry. It’s a place for entertainment.
5. [+231, -10] So I guess it was true that Armies pushed the person who first wrote up the spotting by terrorizing her with hate comments because she had no evidence and then forced her into writing an apology. Imagine going to Itaewon and even getting tested for corona while your fans are shielding you saying you were at a strawberry farm… both singer and fan are foolish…
6. [+214, -5] Yeah, I had a feeling there was something going on when the BTS building was taking preventative measures for the virus
7. [+172, -14] This is so disappointing. He was the one telling fans to stay home and left BangBangCon for 12 hours on the weekend only for himself to go out that next weekend to eat out and drink. Jungkook-ah, enough’s enough. Just reading your articles are exhausting already. This is so disappointing.
8. [+154, -10] Protecting his privacy? More like concealing his crime
9. [+142, -30] Because of this guy, BTS’ image is getting dirty all over the world
10. [+134, -9] Big Hit is so damn bad at their job, all they care about is getting bigger
1. [+3,328, -157] Why is this kid always so noisy?
2. [+3,106, -141] The only member of BTS with so much talk
3. [+2,604, -144] Jungkook-ah, you’re getting into too much trouble lately ㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+281, -10] Fans, didn’t you claim he was at a strawberry farm ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+277, -10] Imagine shooting a social distancing campaign and then going to Itaewon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+255, -12] So funny that they’re only claiming now that he’s reflecting just because he got caught ㅋㅋㅋ Wake up, he’s such a detriment to the team
7. [+233, -21] Jun Jungkook… I’m leaving your fandom starting today. Farewell, man ㅡㅡ Nevermind the fans, don’t you feel sorry to the other members? You may be the maknae in the group but you’re 24 years old now. Wake up and mature.
8. [+190, -8] They were denying it all this time but Dispatch pulled out the truth~
9. [+183, -9] I don’t even care that he went, I totally lost respect for him by the way he was staying quiet like he didn’t do it.. Please follow the rules during these times from now on.
10. [+137, -30] And yet Song Minho got all that hate and he wasn’t even in Itaewon.. ㅋ
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+4,816, -215] Why did he even shoot a public service announcement on social distancing?
2. [+4,470, -255] The petition is saying the right stuff so I don’t know what to say. I’m a fan and I don’t know what to say. I really hope this is the last time that he taints the group’s name.
3. [+4,261, -307] Jungkook-ah, I’m an Army and I’m so embarrassed of you.. and fans, please stop coming up with ridiculous shields. What he did was wrong, so let’s all just reflect and reflect some more.
4. [+349, -23] He’s always going around causing all these little troubles, he’s going to get into a big one one day so I hope he wakes up before then
5. [+324, -17] He really is the only one causing all the trouble
Source: Korea Econ via Nate
1. [+557, -4] The minute the scandal broke out, Big Hit needed to have apologized and promised self isolation as an official statement. Instead, they kept saying they didn’t know anything about his private life which only fanned the fire.
2. [+482, -18] Big Hit needed to say something when it first happened. They actually made their artist get more hate with their non-response.
3. [+377, -18] Big Hit turned this into a mess!! Are you happy now that it’s gotten this bad??? And yet you’re still merging with other companies!!!
4. [+47, -0] All Big Hit had to say was admit to the outing, claim he just wanted a light drink and a meal with his friends before the big holiday, apologize and admit to the mistake, claim to reflect, and then promise to follow self isolation rules. It would not have gotten this bad. Instead, they were more worried about his private life when this is a contagious disease we’re talking about and that fanned the fire. Just because he’s an idol doesn’t grant him special rights… Wake up and start doing your jobs.
5. [+40, -1] It wasn’t only the bar he went to, he was also at the Made Club. I bet they’re super scared that the public will find out about that too since Big Hit keeps media playing with a focus on only being at the bar.
6. [+35, -2] It’s Jungkook’s fault but his stuipd fangirls are taking it out on the agency ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+30, -1] Big Hit staying quiet just fanned the fire
8. [+29, -0] We’re slowly starting to see the cracks in BTS’ image
9. [+29, -2] Artist? So what if he’s an artist? The entire nation is sensitive over the coronavirus issue right now and you think we’re supposed to care about the privacy of some idol? Please, give me a break.
10. [+28, -2] Look at all of them blaming the agency now ㅋㅋㅋ