Source: Bridge Econ via Nate
1. [+235, -10] I don’t even know who she is, is an article on her necessary…
2. [+148, -14] Black Pink had some dark times when Jieun was their stylist… so this is good news
3. [+131, -5] Is news of a stylist leaving necessary?
4. [+18, -5] This is good, I’m glad she’s leaving. This ajumma is super biased and always gives the best outfits to one certain member… Mnet pretty much did a feature on how she gave Rose all the cheapest outfits for ‘Kill the Love’. Tsk tsk, farewell ajumma.
5. [+10, -0] More like fired…
6. [+9, -2] Black Pink is probably better off dressing themselves than having a coordi
7. [+7, -6] This ajumma always dressed them in uncomfortable clothes fully knowing that they had to get up and dance on stage. She should never be a coordi again. Just stay home and do housework.
8. [+6, -0] I think all of the YG fans hate her
9. [+5, -1] Lisa has long legs and stands out from the other members so she always dressed her in baggy pants, it was so unfair
10. [+3, -1] She was famous as Big Bang’s stylist when they were big. Ever since she moved on from Big Bang, her looks have been getting negative reviews… but it is true that she had a modern touch when she was with Big Bang.