Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
1. [+1,110, -46] The Brave Girls members never even had any idea what the merch looked like, they shouldn’t be included in this|
– [+50] You can tell by how their agency has been acting why the group never made it until now
2. [+556, -40] The Brave Girls never saw the merch ㅠㅠ and yet they still apologized for it on their live streams ㅜㅜ I’m upset for them…
3. [+420, -12] I highly doubt the manager who resigned was solely responsible for all of this. The price was obviously decided by the production company. Seems like the CEO is shifting the blame onto the manager…
4. [+368, -19] What’s fortunate is that while their response to the issue wasn’t quick, they at least chose to apologize and promise to work on these issues instead of sweeping it under the rug. I myself am looking forward to the company improving on these matters. And I do believe any merch under Brave Girls’ names should go through them as well.
5. [+77, -5] Their agency already apologized and recalled all the products
6. [+51, -8] Come on, Brave Brothers. This is too far, isn’t it? Would you buy a soju glass for 50,000 won just because it has a picture on it?
7. [+50, -14] Girl group popularity is a bubble and it only takes one moment to lose it all… You guys took four years to get here all thanks to your fans and you’re already getting greedy?
8. [+39, -9] What do you have to be possessed by to even buy this for that much? You can buy a soju glass at the supermarket for 50 cents
9. [+25, -1] Brave Brothers needs to focus on composing music and step back from running the company. Let’s be honest, Brave Girls took this long to get famous because their agency is run so poorly.
10. [+21, -0] They already apologized for this a while ago and refunded everyone. Fans also let it slide because it’s their first time dealing with something like this.