Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+229] I think BtoB is normally given a sign when their live stream gets turned on because they always say something like ‘Ah~ is it on?’ But whether he whispered that intentionally or not, his fans are loving it so why does everyone else have to be so negative about it?
2. [+143] Whether he knew the stream was on or not, he knows what to say to make his fans happy. I think that’s heartwarming in itself.
3. [+99] Well I’m so happy because of Seo Eunkwang 💙💙💙💙 Let’s go forever, Melodies
4. [+83] There are comments saying that he obviously knew the live stream was on.. but have you ever told someone that you loved them whether knowing they would hear it or not? ㅋㅋ And don’t just judge from a few screencaps, go watch the actual clip yourself.. ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+61] Whether he knew the stream was on or not, I think all that matters is that his feelings were delivered and that his fans felt touched by it. Not sure why so many people are getting pissy over it when his fans are perfectly happy.
6. [+30] And I’m happy because of you too 💙💙💙💙
7. [+15] Happy beacuse of our Eunkwang oppa too ❤️
8. [+4] I’m not even a BtoB fan and this is making me tear up