Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+3,236, -17] Sigh~~ maybe because he doesn’t have a brain in his head, he’s able to float about freely
2. [+3,061, -37] Just terrible basic sense. Why Japan of all places?
3. [+2,682, -17] What a psycho, I’m speechless, tsk tsk tsk
4. [+184, -0] People who don’t comply with quarantine rules should be punished. What’s to stop anyone else from not following the rules too? What’s the point in law and order?? It’s there to be followed before it all turns into a mess.
5. [+166, -0] So he went to Daegu and didn’t think he caught it so he went to Japan too? And with his girlfriend at that? What a fresh load of crap…
6. [+114, -6] There are idiots like him out there but people will still blame the government for not doing more
7. [+110, -1] As if going to Japan isn’t bad enough, he went during quarantine?? Please use your brain.
8. [+91, -1] Let’s please punish these people
10. [+83, -1] He can’t be sane. You couldn’t be sane and go on vacation while under quarantine.
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+848, -3] The organization is funded by the country so imagine when one of their athletes gets caught vacationing in Japan while under quarantine
2. [+810, -4] He’s a psycho for not only breaking quarantine rules but vacationing in Japan of all places. He should be kicked off of the team forever.
3. [+777, -20] He apparently went with his Japanese girlfriend. Looks like the best situation for him now is to just live there with her.
4. [+51, -0] He’s so stupid… he really didn’t think he’d get caught???? I don’t get it…
5. [+36, -0] People wouldn’t even go to Japan if they could for free and yet he’s going on his own free will ㅋ
Source: 10asia via Naver
1. [+18,347, -88] As if going overseas during quarantine wasn’t bad enough, he went to Japan and even posted about it on SNS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what kind of brain do you need for all of this to be possible?
2. [+6,459, -62] His girlfriend better not show her face at her florist shop. I’ll be reporting her if I ever see her there. If you have any brain cells left, please quarantine yourselves and stop putting others in harm’s way. How can you be 35 and this thoughtless?
3. [+2,408, -66] Japan of all places? I thought he was a decent person on ‘Somebody’ and even followed him on Instagram, I never thought he was so thoughtless as this tsk tsk. What a disappointment.
4. [+1,116, -6] He must’ve thought of quarantine as some type of break period. So selfish and shameless. And to think he was bragging about being in Japan on SNS. It just proves that he’s senseless and has no clue about what’s going on in the world. Please, wake up.
5. [+845, -7] Looks like he and his girlfriend are birds of a feather. If at least one of them had any decent sense, they would’ve stopped the other from this happening. His girlfriend apparently owns a floral shop so she better close her business down for the next two weeks.