Source: Insight via Instagram
“I want to get married. I know it’s hard to meet someone who I can share my most embarrassing traits with but it seems like you get that kind of relationship when you get married or start a family and it makes me jealous. It seems difficult to meet someone who I can confidently say is on my side. I don’t think it’s a matter of love or marriage but rather just never getting to feel like I’ve ever been able to share my true feelings with anyone yet. I want to but I haven’t been able to.”
1. [+593] Aigoo~ I feel bad for him because I think I can relate to how he’s feeling…
2. [+232] Eunwoo-ya.. not all married couples are like that.. heh.. ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
3. [+403] There must be so many people who approach you only for your looks so I’m sure you’re not able to truly express yourself… aigoo..
4. [+250] I’m sure he has a line of women waiting for him, what’s the issue?
5. [+78] I can see where he’s coming from…
6. [+44] The majority of married couples live with partners who are “not on their side”… so instead of thinking “I want to get married”, just focus on finding a good person that you can love and share your life with.
7. [+31] I felt bad for him when I was watching this ㅠㅠ Everyone can relate to the feeling of wanting to be with someone you can express yourself with, someone who will always be on your side… but he’s not able to freely find someone like that because he’s a celebrity. He’s also under so much pressure from being known for his handsome looks too.
8. [+198] Wow… feels like a glitch in the system to think that someone with Cha Eunwoo’s face has to cry about wanting to get married
9. [+68] Must be upsetting that he isn’t able to open up to people because of his image ㅜ
10. [+4] Aigoo.. seems like too many people approach him for his looks first..