Source: iNews 24 via Naver
1. [+233, -4] This is wrong, isn’t it? Park Gyuri had nothing to do with this accident but her picture gets featured on this dirty article just because she’s a celebrity? There was a woman in his passenger seat who wasn’t even Park Gyuri which means Park Gyuri herself is as much a victim in this as anyone else… Journalist, you should be embarrassed for trying to use her fame for attention.
2. [+50, -0] It’s not like Park Gyuri caused the accident, why should her picture be featured at the top?
3. [+36, -2] Drunk driving is a serious crime and one worthy of punishment and criticism but it’s unfair for Park Gyuri to be mentioned in this at all just for being a celebrity and a girlfriend. She had nothing to do with this accident.
4. [+22, -1] Just give him the death penalty, he’s a cancer to society
5. [+9, -0] Hey man~~ use the picture of the actual criminal… what did Park Gyuri do to deserve this? Take it down!
6. [+4, -0] Okay, we get that it’s her boyfriend who caused the accident but she herself didn’t so why use her picture?
7. [+4, -0] What did Park Gyuri do to deserve this?
8. [+3, -0] Park Gyuri did not cause the accident, why mention her at all?
1. [+4,847, -18] How fortunate for her that his true colors were revealed before they got married. She should hurry and break up.
2. [+3,028, -25] Hit and run and drove backwards ㅋㅋㅋ what a mess
3. [+1,273, -23] Shows how important proper education within families is
4. [+662, -30] And the judge will just give him a penalty fee… all because it’s his first offense and he settled with the other party. All you need is money in this world.
5. [+628, -30] He only does this because he was born to rich parents with no care in the world
6. [+234, -1] So glad Park Gyuri got to see the true colors of her boyfriend. Another woman who was not her was in his car and he was driving drunk backwards. Imagine marrying someone like him, she would’ve suffered so much.