Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+199] Why did she not ship the medication in her name when she’s legally taking them already? Why use another person’s name? You’re able to bring medication like that in if you’re already taking it.. This doesn’t seem to be something that happened out of simple ‘ignorance’.
2. [+125] Seems like eating and sleeping well are rare things these days..
3. [+118] I think she ordered them under someone else’s name because she didn’t want the public finding out about it ㅠㅠ she should’ve just used her name since it was going to get out either way..
4. [+67] It breaks my heart.. ㅠㅠㅠ imagine only being able to sleep through sleeping pills ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+50] Seems like she’s struggling a lot with what’s going on with her brother and all…
6. [+21] Her insomnia must be really bad if she needs ambien
7. [+19] Had a non-celebrity tried this, they would’ve been thrown in jail already
8. [+18] There are a lot of negative side effects of sleeping pills. I hope she finds an alternative.
9. [+2] Hul
10. [+1] Just go to the hospital and get it prescribed under your name
1. [+478, -19] So she’s just being let off. Must be nice for celebrities, they get to commit crimes and get special perks for it.
2. [+171, -14] A non-celebrity would’ve been jailed over this… sigh, celebrities and their perks
3. [+57, -5] Drugs are a real issue… just because you’re Ha Jung Woo or a celebrity or a company CEO doesn’t mean you get to be excused.
4. [+31, -0] What is the point of the law? To screw over the common people?
5. [+15, -0] I doubt she didn’t know. Park Bom got caught the same way and everyone just let it go.