Source: Wikitree via Instagram
1. [+785] They’re making their money in a democratic country split by a war and yet they think it’s sane to praise communism?
2. [+444] Kick out all Chinese idols!
3. [+241] Just kick them all out
4. [+95] Because they have family in their home countries ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+308] China supported North Korea during the 6.25 war and invaded the South… Japan colonized Korea for 35 years… so why is it okay to praise Chinese communism but not Japan’s shrine worship?
6. [+104] Just go back to China… why bother working in Korea at all?
7. [+43] The blood and tears of our ancestors who died to China during the 6.25 war…
8. [+46] It pisses me off but I can see why this is a mess for the kids as well. They have family in China and obviously their government’s going to be giving them the look if they don’t say something. Seeing as how they all took turns uploading something, they must’ve really been put under pressure.
9. [+318] To all of you asking why this is problematic… wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is why education is so important ㅋㅋㅋ China invaded us during the 6.25 war, invaded Tibet, meddles in our affairs, steals our culture… and yet you don’t find Chinese communism problematic? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+42] If some of you commenters are defending the idols for this, then you better defend Mina, Sana, and Momo worshipping at the Yasukuni shrine ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 👌