|Chinese variety show ‘Street Dance of China’ featured a contestant who wore what looks like a hanbok and performed a traditional Korean dance while claiming it as Chinese|
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+3,836, -12] I just really don’t like China
2. [+3,495, -15] They have no idea what to do with their jealousy with Hallyu getting so popular
3. [+3,167, -14] How are they not embarrassed?
4. [+108, -2] Do they not know how to do anything? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+74, -2] China’s so embarrassing now… why are they like this…
6. [+68, -1] Why are they like this?????????? Do they have no confidence in their own nation that they have to resort to stealing from other nations???????
7. [+52, -3] They have so many amazing figures throughout their own history who have taught them better and yet they’re still claiming what doesn’t belong to them
8. [+49, -2] They’re still doing this? I’m so tired of it
9. [+38, -1] They have no sense of embarrassment. They think all they have to do is say it’s mine until they’re blue in the face.
10. [+20, -1] I see Chinese historical dramas with hanbok dresses + Korean armor + Korean top knots… and they don’t even know how to tie the top knots properly so it looks awkward ㅋㅋ They have started to claim ours as theirs for a long time already. Koreans need to wake up! Once you have a population of their size start claiming everything, there will be no solution to it.