Source: Insight + Insight via Instagram
1. [+498] If only the people who are going to bars, karaokes, and clubs felt the same way… but they’re just going out more and more instead..
2. [+309] ㅠㅠㅠ Aigoo, sounds like she’s been struggling. I’m not a Chungha fan myself but I always had a positive impression of her because she seems like such a hard worker. Can’t imagine how long she’s been struggling under the guilt of it all ㅠㅠㅠ find strength ㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+148] She must’ve had a hard time ㅠㅠ Chungha-ya, it’s not your fault. Be healthy and happy ㅠㅠ
4. [+102] Aigoo, she’s too kind ㅠㅠ the people who should truly be reflecting right now don’t even care to
5. [+44] She’s been getting therapy for a year because of catching the virus…?? But it hasn’t even been a year since she caught it.
6. [+14] Chungha-ssi, it’s not your fault! And it’s good that you’re getting therapy. I support you as a fan 😍 find strength 😍
7. [+12] I think it was an opportunity to find herself. She’s demonstrated that she’s able to improve herself and think things through. What a responsible person.
8. [+6] Aigoo ㅠㅠ you’re too kind for your own good… it’s not your fault at all~~
9. [+2] As if being sick wasn’t punishment enough, now there’s the emotional component… ㅠㅠ
10. [+115] No need to feel guilt or blame yourself. There’s no one to blame anymore in these times. Don’t hurt your pretty heart worrying about these things 😢😢 Chungha fighting 💜💕
11. [+33] I remember certain fans of another OOO were hating on Chungha saying that their oppas were hated on so she better get hate too
12. [+40] Huh it’s been a year?
13. [+18] Chungha-ya, it’s not your fault…