Source: Maeil News via Naver
1. [+2,800, -102] No need to be sorry.. just follow self quarantine rules and get better soon
2. [+725, -85] There’s a difference between catching the virus because you were out when you weren’t supposed to and catching it because you were working ㅠㅠ catching the virus because you were working hard is not a crime. Get better soon and come back with good songs~~ fighting!
3. [+515, -28] As if being sick isn’t bad enough, you now have to feel sorry to everyone…
4. [+265, -23] Funny how people are so selective with who they choose to excuse. When someone anonymous is in the news for catching the virus, the comments are always like “stay home!! stop going out!!” but when it’s someone famous like this, they’re so busy defending them..
5. [+225, -48] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chungha was at Guudan Mina’s birthday party in a pandemic??? In a pandemic?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Farewell, I won’t be seeing you out far… what a way to ruin your positive image overnight like that
6. [+173, -5] People were so harsh and critical when a case came out of a Yonsei University birthday party but when a celebrity catches the virus at another celebrity’s birthday party, no one says a word…
7. [+152, -21] This is disgusting. I heard she caught the virus because she attended a birthday party but she conveniently left that part out and ended it with an apology ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that’s gross
8. [+84, -4] I heard she caught it at Gugudan Mina’s birthday party. Really? A birthday party in these times? ㅋㅋㅋ Especially when we know celebrities don’t wear masks while they’re working
9. [+77, -5] Why would you even go to a birthday party… just send their present through the mail… this makes me so angry…
10. [+71, -2] You can tell just from watching variety shows that celebrities are not social distancing at all…
11. [+66, -3] Why is she saying she was careful when she was at the birthday party ㅋㅋ
12. [+57, -2] Oh, you were so careful but you attended the birthday party? ㅋㅋ At a time when we’re getting over 500 cases a day? ㅋㅋ
13. [+29] I know her fans are like “what is there to be sorry for” but Chungha should definitely feel sorry for this. She has 3 days left before her comeback and dozens of people worked hard to make it happen, nevermind all the investments that others have made as well. There are so many jobs at stake because of Chungha’s one action. All you may see is the singer but there are dozens of people working hard behind her too.