Source: Newsis via Nate
1. [+681, -10] Judge Song Kyung Ho! How could you dismiss this! Are you sure you judged this to the same standards as anyone else!
2. [+657, -10] … Amazing… is this what it means to be above the law?
3. [+592, -11] How is this a country??????
4. [+48, -4] I really thought he’d be put in jail this time, I guess it’s true that he has someone watching over him
5. [+44, -2] I could already tell it was dismissed the moment he walked out of court smiling
6. [+37, -0] Who’s watching over him?
7. [+37, -1] It’s not the prosecutors that we need to overhaul, it’s the entire court system
8. [+31, -4] We need to impeach this judge. If we can’t touch Seungri, then we need to start getting to the people who are protecting him.
9. [+27, -1] Sigh, they’re not even trying to be shy about it anymore, this country is so rotten
10. [+21, -3] The police are on his side, it doesn’t matter how many arrest warrants the prosecutors issue, the court is just going to dismiss all of them
11. [+14, -0] Wow~~~ there’s just no hiding it. I guess there was a reason he looked so confident walking in… who’s behind him?
12. [+12, -0] Justice is rotten. Korea is rotten. Rotten to the core…