Source: JTBC via Naver
1. [+1,573, -4] That’s still not enough for the father, who did raise Goo Hara. He should file a lawsuit and take back the remaining 40%. The mother doesn’t deserve to be human.
2. [+556, -5] How does this make sense? The mother did not raise her at all. Is this a joke? The father did all the hard work only for this ridiculous law to take it from him?
3. [+375, -8] Fix the law so that the mother doesn’t get anything. Poor Goo Hara. What right does the mother think she has?
4. [+226, -5] Can we please fix up these laws so that the judges can’t make these decisions! How many times has this happened over how many years!
5. [+175, -18] That is still way too much for her. Since she gave birth to her after all, maybe she deserves 10% of it!
6. [+87, -0] As a parent myself, I just don’t understand.. how can you live your entire life not looking for your daughter once? Only to show up once she’s dead to take her estate..
7. [+35, -0] If this goes through, then all the parents who abandoned their children will be able to show up and take money if their kids grow up to be wealthy people.
8. [+32, -0] Please pass the Goo Hara law already. People who abandon their children don’t deserve to be treated like humans.
9. [+31, -1] We need a law that prevents parents who did not raise their children from having any sort of parental rights
10. [+26, -0] It should be father 99.9%, mother 0.1%
1. [+997, -9] Quite bitter that the law is this way
2. [+931, -4] Even if they’re related by blood.. the mother is practically a stranger to her.. The law is really disappointing me today. Please pass the Goo Hara Law, and may she rest in peace.
3. [+515, -7] Our laws are so backwards, no flexibility at all. Please fix this!
4. [+432, -26] It should be 8:2 at the very least… but I’m glad he’s fighting this at all
5. [+62, -1] Goo Hara’s mother just can’t be human.
6. [+42, -1] The mother will receive a hefty punishment for her sins in due time.. she can’t be human…
7. [+41, -0] The mother was at her daughter’s funeral asking celebrities to take pictures with her.. is that a real mother? How can you do this to your own daughter that you gave birth to? And to think this person still gets 40% just for being her mother.. jeez..
8. [+40, -0] It should’ve been 8:2! What is this 6:4 nonsense?