Source: Money Today via Nate
Cho Doo Soon’s cell mate revealed in an interview that he was capable of doing 1,000 push ups in an hour and that he’s currently very toned and fit. “He also m*sturbated because he felt a s*xual energy from the electromagnetic waves coming from the TV and CCTVs.”
1. [+5,342, -27] If he was sentenced to life in the first place, we wouldn’t be having to worry about all of this
2. [+4,532, -35] As a parent of a daughter myself, this is really hitting home ㅠ shouldn’t he at least be castrated?
3. [+4,458, -26] I wish someone would just quietly kill him off already
4. [+291, -2] All because of a judge’s decision, the entire nation has to live in fear of this criminal
5. [+259, -3] Unless his surveillance officer is Ma Dong Suk, I doubt any average officer will be able to handle him 1:1…
6. [+248, -1] I hope he catches the virus when he gets out and dies from it
7. [+230, -3] Either have him live by the judge’s own house or force the judge to move next door to him
8. [+162, -1] Can we at least cut out his Achilles tendon? So he can’t use his strength at max capacity. Please? For preventative purposes?
9. [+150, -3] This guy would’ve been sentenced to the death penalty in China already and yet we’re worried as a nation about what his next move is ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+140, -2] People don’t change, it’s just a fact of life. Especially criminals like this. He already has 18 criminal charges on record and it’s honestly going to be our fault as a nation for setting him free again… I assure you that he will commit another crime.
11. [+101, -1] If anyone’s planning to commit a murder… please don’t murder someone innocent, become a hero by murdering this man instead…