Source: Everyday News via Naver
1. [+287, -4] Crazy, during a pandemic
2. [+203, -5] Who permitted this?.. Wake up.. Hospitals are already running out of beds, are they purposely holding it in Daegu because of Seoul’s been hit hard? We’re already getting several texts a day reminding everyone to keep up preventative measures, where does a ‘Gayo Daejun’ fit into all of this?
3. [+139, -3] All concerts nationwide need to be canceled. Jang Yoon Jung has one lined up which should be canceled as well. What is the Daegu Mayor doing? Does he not remember what happened in February?
4. [+114, -2] Let’s please stop with all these crazy ideas. Stop turning all of our efforts into dust. Daegu needs to start acting in the interests of their people. Tourists.. money.. you’re going to lose the lives of your people chasing those things.
5. [+71, -1] Jang Yoon Jung needs to cancel her concert too! Everyone is blinded by greed!
6. [+26, -0] If it’s going to be a concert without an audience, is there a reason it needs to be held in Daegu?
7. [+25, -0] Is Daegu kidding me right now?? The virus is spreading nationwide, we should not be holding such large scale events like this. If BTS is attending, people from Seoul and all over the country are going to come to Daegu, foreign fans included. I once passed by a BTS concert while in Seoul and the crowds were no joke. This will be a gathering of domestic and international fans alike. I am totally against this concert being held in Daegu. We barely just got Daegu under control from the virus.
8. [+22, -0] Don’t hold it! We’re already tired with Yoon Do Hyun’s concert!!
9. [+22, -0] Why Daegu? Just hold it in Seoul with no contact.
10. [+21, -0] Even us regular citizens are canceling all year-end parties, why are we still holding a ‘Gayo Daejun’… ㅜㅜ