Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+948] I don’t know who you are but farewell~~
2. [+491] Long period of reflection..?
3. [+441] Goodbye 🙌
4. [+409] Your victim has probably already spent a long period of time living with the difficulties of their trauma. Enough with these half hearted apologies and just screw off.
5. [+261] Goodbye
6. [+134] Aigoo… I was hoping for her best with Aiki-nim 😢😢
7. [+134] It’s so easy for people to apologize and go into reflection… when the victims of school bullying are probably still suffering from the memories of it…
8. [+119] Don’t know who she is but physiognomy is science
9. [+60] Just as she was getting famous, she drops straight down to rock bottom
10. [+29] Bullies need to stop using “I was immature” as an excuse. Does being immature suddenly make you blind to the painful faces on your victims? Does it look like they’re smiling to you when you torture them? Does being immature turn you into a psychopath who’s unable to empathize with the pain of others?