Source: Han via Naver
1. [+370, -3] May he rest in peace
2. [+124, -14] Cancer isn’t something that can be managed by controlling your stress, diet, or lifestyle. It’s something like fate, that you either get or you don’t. May he rest in peace.
3. [+103, -1] He had so many bright days ahead of him… how unfortunate, may he rest in peace.
4. [+86, -1] He was my senior in college and had so much talent and skill on par with his dongsaeng. He showed celebrity-like talent at our dance show and was very loved by fellow classmates. I hope that he’s able to maintain that bright disposition in heaven and dance his favorite dances all he wants. May he rest in peace and happiness.
5. [+32, -1] May he rest in peace
6. [+23, -1] What is there to life once you die. Just living every day to your happiest is the best you can do. There’s nothing left once you die.
7. [+14, -0] Really shows how it doesn’t matter how rich you are in the end, you can never predict how life will turn out. May he rest in peace.
8. [+13, -0] Rest in peace.. ㅠ
9. [+6, -0] Life feels so cold. Such a young age battling cancer, he seemed to have worked so hard to not lose hope throughout it all. I hope he’s not hurting where he is now. It shows that we should all not be so obsessed with wealth and honor. The best we can do is to just live a happy and healthy life.
10. [+4, -0] Rest in peace