Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+1,365, -28] The hyungs taught him a good lesson. He better learn and reflect from this.
2. [+1,250, -24] Isn’t the only one at fault the person who wasn’t wearing a mask on public transportation? He should be fined for that.
3. [+981, -27] A round of applause, they did something brave
4. [+40, -1] One thing people who don’t wear masks all have in common is that they’re always the ones talking the loudest on the phones. Please wear your masks on the elevator, guys.
5. [+39, -1] I also can’t stand people who wear their masks around their chins. Please pull it up to your noses. Do you think the rest of us are fools for wearing it properly in the summer heat?!!
6. [+33, -0] He deserved to be assaulted
7. [+28, -6] Why would anyone they even be reported. It’s the person who wasn’t wearing their mask who was at fault.. fine him!
8. [+26, -1] The elderly taught a good lesson to that old fart
9. [+26, -0] They may be in their 70s/80s but still healthy enough to chew up iron
10. [+24, -4] Well he deserved to be hit
11. [+23, -0] As if not wearing a mask wasn’t bad enough, he was on the phone too
12. [+23, -5] Can we hire them as mask patrol officers?