Source: Donga Ilbo via Naver
1. [+45, -4] Did they not consider looks or do they have different beauty standards?
– I don’t think they could’ve put together a group at all if they had to consider looks ㅋㅋㅋ
– This proves that K-Pop is total nerd culture in the US and Europe ㅋㅋ it’s kids that look like them that are into K-Pop
– They’re pretty, what’s wrong with you ㅋㅋ look in the mirror
– If you think they’re pretty, I hope you date girls who look like them ㅎㅎ
– I really thought this was an indie band.. none of the western beauty standards were applied here
– Their CEO is really the prettiest..
2. [+20, -4] Should’ve named the group KIMCHI ㅋ
3. [+7, -1] The CEO Lee Hye Lim is the prettiest out of all of them, if that ㅡㅡㅋ
4. [+5, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The kids look so simple, they’re cute ㅎㅎ they have that homey image like they took some local girls and formed a group. I’ll still support them~^^
5. [+4, -1] I think they’d be more popular if they added ‘jo’ to the front of their name (TN: becomes a swear word)
6. [+3, -0] I think it’s a cool attempt
7. [+4, -2] It took them two months to hit 10 million, what makes them the European version of Black Pink at all? Black Pink hit 100 million in a day. Just because they have four members? This is such a forced ad.
8. [+4, -2] I wish them a successful flight up. I hope the members enjoy this together and become a K-Pop group that raises the bar. KAACHI fighting.
9. [+4, -2] Hoping that they can become a group of ‘value’ like their name means, and are never in a situation where ‘jo’ gets added to the front
10. [+2, -1] It’s a fresh attempt. I support you~